- Paramount Network vs Paramount Plus: What’s the Catch? - October 18, 2023
- The Best Shows like Scrubs – 11 Great Picks That You’ll Love! - January 16, 2022
- 11 Best Shows Like Bates Motel Worth Watching - January 16, 2022
Tubi TV is an open-source content platform that is used by many people around the world. You can access over 12,000 TV shows and movie titles from all of the top production studios. To access the content, all users must create a Tubi Account.
You can create an account free of charge and without restrictions. Tubi TV’s success is largely responsible for this. Tubi TV subscribers can access it from almost all modern smart communications and entertainment devices.
These steps will allow you to activate your Tubi TV Account.
How to Setup a Tubi TV Account? Tubi TV Sign Up
- Register for a Tubi TV Account by visiting the registration page.
- You have the option to sign up via Facebook or email.
- For your Tubi account, create a password
- To complete your registration, click on the Register button
- Proceed to activate with your Tubi TV on whichever local device you are using.
How to Activate Tubi TV on a Smart TV?
How to Register on Tubi TV
- Open Tubi TV App on Your TV
- Click here to sign in
- Register or link an account. An activation code for Tubi TV will be displayed.
- Go to www.tubitv.com/activate in your mobile browser or on your computer browser.
- Register for your Tubi TV Account
- In the box provided, enter code.
How Do I log into my Tubi account on my Android TV?
- Open the Tubi App from your Android Home Screen.
- To bring up the left navigation column on your Android TV remote, press the left directional button.
- Next, select Sign in at the top.
- Now, you will see an activation code on your screen.
Why Can’t I Cast Tubi to my TV?
If you are having trouble casting, you may need to UPDATE to the latest version of the Tubi application. Generally, if you tap on the Tubi icon on your device or Smart TV, if you see an “Update” box, check it and follow the instructions.